Liaison of Happiness -- "A Customer Service Specialist"
We are a service-based company in the health and wellness industry that prides ourselves on creating fun, safe and unforgettable experiences. We are looking for someone that loves making others happy. Most of the responsibilities will include phone calls, emails, scheduling and ensuring all our existing and potential customers have the absolute best service.
WE ARE STOKED IF:
- You show empathy
- You’re flexible: we are a small company that faces different challenges each day; the ability to roll with the unexpected is necessary (or a big plus)
- You are process-oriented and appreciate a system that allows many parts to work together effectively
- Problem-solving is your jam: You can quickly identify, and troubleshoot problems
- You dislike inefficiency and like to think of new and better ways to do things
- You take initiative- if you don’t know the answer, you hustle to figure it out. If something doesn’t look right, you speak up and question it. There are no stupid questions
- You have previous experience in a customer service role. You thrive on communication and problem solving, and are able to quickly craft clear and descriptive customer responses
YOU’RE GNARLY IF:
- You truly enjoy taking care of and helping people
- People like talking to and engaging with you
- You are a self-starter and don’t need someone directing each move
- You think for yourself and get things done
- You have a great sense of humor and love working in a startup environment
We offer the following:
- Hourly pay ranges $15 - $35 an hour
- Commission structure for corporate/large-group event referrals
- Bonuses for achieving performance goals/milestones
We invite you to join Aqua Surf crew and family!
Apply now by sending the items below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- One Paragraph About
- "What Customer Service Means to You"
- A Time When You Made Someone Very Happy